Hi guys, I've been playing a lot of Fallout 4 lately and not sharing them here... and just directly live streaming them. Hey, this is my first Fallout 4 blog and it's a guide! Haha. I'm super excited to get back to the game and build my settlements now that I have found this.
Don't want mods? Try this! Works for me!
WARNING - know your hardware limits. Always save. Save before increasing size.
1. enter workshop mode.
2. open console with the ~ key, click on the workbench, type:
3. getav 348 - Gets the current number of triangles used by player.
4. getav 34A - Gets the current number of draw calls used by player.
5. setav 349 # - Set the maximum triangle budget for the settlement.
6. setav 34B # - Set the maximum draw budget for the settlement.
Video evidence that it works:
Let's try and minimize the damage to our hardware:
- getav 348 - check CURRENT triangles
- getav 34a - check CURRENT draws
- getav 349 - check MAX triangles
- getav 34b - check MAX draws
- Only increase MAX triangles when needed.
- It is usually the MAX draws that needs to be increased only.
Do not over do the MAX triangles/draws to avoid any crashes or anything...
- Try increasing the MAX draws by 1000 each time
- Try increasing the MAX triangles by 100,000 each time.
Anyway, that's it. I hope this helps you as well. I made this cause I'm too lazy to install cheat engine... hahahaha :D
Please leave a comment and let me know what you think. Cheers!
Steam guide here.
Make your own MOD - Run all commands at once here.
Force Object Position via Console Command here.
Force Object Rotation via Console Command here.
Blog: T22 Gaming
YouTube Channel: T22 Gaming
YouTube Gaming Live: T22 Gaming Live
Google+ Page: T22 Gaming